Here are some examples of the word robust in use:
- I’m so happy with my new table, it’s very robust and aesthetic too!
- I’m really looking for something more robust, I’m not sure that little car will cut it.
- Have you seen her new sculpture? Yeah, it looks really robust. So different from all her other work!
- I would buy the other cupboard, it’s more robust and you’ll need something sturdy with 3 kids running around.
- Eric said his new son in law seemed like a very robust sort of man.
Don’t forget, if you have questions, just send me a message!