So, today we’re going to make oatmeal cookies. Yum! Here’s what you’ll need:
- flour (1 ½ cups)
- baking powder (half a sachet)
- salt (half a teaspoon)
- 2 eggs
- butter (half a cup) softened
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 cups of oats
You will also need utensils:
- 2 big bowls and a little bowl
- a whisk
- a spatula
- a fork and a bowl to crush the banana
- a baking pan and baking sheet
So what’s the process?
- First, mix the softened butter, vanilla extract and sugar until it has the consistency of wet sand.
- Add the crushed banana and mix together.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture, bit by bit, to the sugar and butter mixture and blend.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Add the oats.
- Let it rest in the fridge for two hours.
- Place little balls of dough on the baking sheet about an inch apart and bake until the edges begin to take on a golden-brown color.
- Set aside to cool.
And there you go, a batch of delicious oatmeal cookies!